Zoom out (-) to see surrounding roads.
The Martlesham Community Hall buildings are located close to the A12 Ipswich to Lowestoft main road and are next door to Tesco Martlesham, which is served by local bus services.
Martlesham Community Hall
- By Car: The car park entrance is off Felixstowe Road, just beyond the Tesco Martlesham back yard.
- By Bike: There are discretionary bike lanes either side of Felixstowe Road and signposted cycle routes to Tesco Martlesham and the vicinity. There is a bike rack behind the Community Hall building.
- By Bus: Tesco Martlesham is a stop on the following bus routes:
- 63 Framlingham <> Woodbridge <> Ipswich
- 65 Aldeburgh <> Woodbridge <> Ipswich
- 66 Ipswich <> Martlesham Heath
- 73 Felixstowe <> Woodbridge
- You can walk along the front of the store from the bus stop, through the side fence exit and across the car park to the Martlesham Community Hall buildings.
- SuffolkOnBoard.com has bus route maps, timetables and fares.
There’s a large dedicated car park – with 90 spaces – behind the buildings. The car park and buildings are well lit at night. The car park has:
- An automated entry/exit barrier. This is down after 22:00 every evening until morning, with entry by code only during that time. The barrier automatically rises for exit if it’s down.
- A 1.98 m (6 ft 6 in) vehicle height restriction bar at the barrier. There’s a locked bypass gate for high/large service vehicles, which can be unlocked by hirers.
- Three dedicated disabled parking spaces directly behind the Community Hall building.
There’s also a small public car parking area nearly opposite the buildings, if needed as an overflow car park.
Click on photos to show full-screen