With East Suffolk Council Enabling Communities Grant funding …
We’ve installed a high-specification and versatile Epson projector. It’s suspended from the ceiling in the middle of the hall and projects a large image onto the stage’s rear wall.
Its key features are:
- Ultra-bright image: you can use it with the room lighting on, though the best image is with the stage lighting off;
- HD and widescreen image (16:9);
- Easy wireless operation – using the Epson iProjection app (a free download for laptop PCs, tablets and smartphones) via the Hall Wi-Fi network;
- Easy wired operation – using an HDMI connection.
If your presentation or video has audio clips or a soundtrack, they can be played using the PA loudspeakers on either side of the stage – see PA System below.
We’ve installed a versatile stereo PA (public address) amplifier, together with wall-mounted speakers. The amplifier has a number of inputs you can select, including:
- A permanent connection from the projector, for presentations and video recording soundtracks
- A Bluetooth connection: for audio from laptop PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Memory card/memory stick sockets – for digital audio tracks (MP3)
- Microphone connectors – for wired or wireless microphones
There are basic instructions for using the projector and PA system next to the PA amplifier cabinet on the stage. You can also download the instructions here.
If you want further help or advice please contact Ian Read, our Chairman. Ian will be pleased to advise you and/or demonstrate the equipment.
You can contact Ian via our Contact Form – select the Message For/Re: ’Technical Advice’ option. If you want to talk, please make sure you include a phone number.